Globicon Terminals, registered as International Cargo Terminal Private Limited, commenced its CFS Operations at Nhava Sheva in April 2017.
Located at a close proximity of 17kms from the Jawaharlal Nehru Port, the facility adjoins the State Highway SH-85 and is 7 km away from the National Highway NH4B.
The CFS offers its services in EXIM Services, Consolidation and De-consolidation of Cargo, Bonded Cargo, Hazardous cargo.
Globicon Terminals are committed to excellence in providing the services by setting new standards in providing logistic and warehousing solutions.
The Terminal is promoted by Chheda Group &operated by Teamglobal Logisitics, a leading integrated Logistics service provider offering various services in Sea Freight, Airfreight, Warehousing, Transport and Coastal Movements. Teamglobal has 18 offices in India, Bangladesh, Kenya and Tanzania.
Teamglobal group is promoted by Mr. Vivek Kele and Mr. Nityam Khosla who are the trusted names in the Indian Shipping Industry. The day to day operations is overseen by Mr. Jacob Thomas (C.O.O.) who has more than 30 years of experience in this industry.
Chheda group is a family run business and the nature of the business over 3 decades is connected with Import/Export and port related activities such as shipping, cargo, and goods. Its biggest segment is warehousing and has one of the leading cold storage facility providers in Mumbai.
The group is headed by Mr. Mahendra R Chheda, Mr. Rasik Chheda, Mr. Kekin K Chheda and Mr. Ramesh Chheda.
“Globally Preferred CFS for the best services”
We continuously strive to offer innovative and reliable CFS solutions meeting our customers changing business requirements with efficiencies of time and cost
We at Globicon Terminals are committed to excellence in providing CFS Services by:
1. Setting new standards in providing logistics solutions
2. Focusing on Time and Cost
3. Preventing Air, Water and noise pollution
4. Reducing Depletion of Natural resources
5. Inducing Health and Safety Protection Practices
6. Providing Accident Free Zone
7. Preventing injury and ill health of personnel
8. Complying to applicable statutory, regulatory and subscribed requirements
9. Maintaining Confidentiality, Integrity and availability of Stakeholder’s data
10. Endeavoring to Strengthen Protection against Terror attacks
11. Endeavoring to Counter Terrorism Strategies